My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Man... I'm so sad..... :(

......... just sad.... today I got back my report book, well it didn't turn out what I expected it to be. Yes I was prepared to get a U grade for my Chinese but didn't expect my Combined Humanities would be the same too.... Well, I scored like 49 for my Chinese, can you belive it!! (damn that chinese teacher... can't even slot in one more mark for me..) and 46 for my Combined Humanities. Hmm..... I did pretty ok for my Social Studies..... guess it was my Geography that pull my grades down. And to think that I wanted get the top ten position out of 36 peeps, I actually got 14th in class position......sad....... Well guess I just have to work extra hard next year.... :(

Well for the rest of my subjects I'm quite ok with it. Got a grade 3 for my English (could have got a grade 2), a grade 4 for my Mathematics (expected it.... knew that my maths sucks..), a grade 3 for my Combined Science and a grade 2 for my Principles Of Accout (I'm most pleased with my accounting....hee....hee...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

Ah... Thank the Lord that you are promoted and going on up to the next level, where more things awaits you. See where went wrong (eg, study methods, careless) and learn from your mistakes.

It's has been over and done with and, crudely speaking, it's no use crying over spilt milk with all the "should haves" and mourning and kicking yourself over the results. In fact, I thought your grades was quite well done already.

And hey! It's the hols now yeah? Just get your bum out and enjoy before you hit the grind again!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

yoz.. dun be sad.. your results are quite alright. Work harder next yr for your N... i'm sure you'll get better grades.. anyway, only need 3 subject below 10 to pass,. heeee.... No problem one la... :)

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home