My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Freaky Friday

Shiyan!!! Now you understand why u gotta sleep early!! The next thing u will see is the computer floating up high....and just for the record, the barley was sweet!! The auntie did put a whole big scoop of syrup!!

Hmmm...don't know what's going on but it's been rather weird. I feel like a totally different person ever since I started on this job. Somehow I got a new friend in me call Mr. Bad Temper. Somehow I don't really know it but Betty said so....plus I have been really cold to friends lately.....starting to neglect them...always forgetting to get back their messages...oh man....forgive me you guys....I'm so so so so sorry....I'm simply tired that's alllllllll.......someone pls kill meeeeeeee.....I feel very bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone pls end it all for me....
iPod...I'm still coming for u baby!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home