My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Asian-Superstars

Asian-Superstars was great!! I really loved it!! Jasmine Trias!! She looked awesome!! Love the song she sang...think it was "Inseperable" something like that. How I wish VFC can come out something like this more often...those play they had recently were kinda boring lah..afterall this production came from elsewhere...but still this production was great!! Oh and to Shiyan Hweexin Yongling Hockpeng Pauline Benjamin...all 6 of ya!! Thanks alot for coming!! Really appreciate it...lol...hope you all didn't get bored....I know Shiyan didn't...haha..she was like saying how much she enjoyed herself...phew...that's good to hear...and Pauline was like saying....the whole show didn't bore her out...it 'cold' her out!!...lol...she was referring to the air-con that is...hahaha.. After that the whole gang, jeans-legged and all...went to tampines...Carriser and Tiffany tag along...played arcade...guess I'm losing my gaming skills as my age continues rolling up..lol... Went for dinner along with Guowei and Hanqiang...stayed and chat and crap all the way...once again..I think I have the 'generation gap'...lol...kk...that's dumb. Okie...gotta wake up early tomorrow to finish my accounts...then gonna watch 'Pirates of The Caribbean'!! And after that gonna have some huge praise and worship thingy...dunno what's it really gonna be but tomorrow's gonna be great!! Nitez people!! God bless you dudes...and martians....and Jasmine...and 'marspeople'!! Sleep tight!!

触电
S.H.E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home