My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, March 06, 2009

Barrage

To the 4 men,
Happy Birthday to you!!

Leighton
Kenvin
Sherdion
Eng Wee

The birthday chalet for the first 3 boys was fun, except the rain, which kinda defeated the purpose of our water bomb. But yaa...it was fun still. Hope you guys like the present, well of cos' you do, I choose one mah.

Went to get Mr. Lim's present in the afternoon. Surprisingly, Mr. Lim was generous enough to spare his precious birthday time(with Jackie) and call me down. Nah Jackie and Engwee pleaded me to come down..just kidding. So end up went with Car to meet those two. That old man brought us to Marina Barrage. I don't know what's so beautiful over there. It felt so science centre-ish, no actually its even worse. Maybe I don't really care how our country deals with the water...oh well. The funny photo taking thingy that was inside, the photo turned out so bad, lousy...eee~yerr. So ya, thats pretty much the little excursion we had (never going back again~), not to mention the extrememly blazing sun that followed us throughout, oh my word!!

I'm super tired now, still got handbills to do tomorrow morning!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home