My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, November 01, 2004

First time losing so much hair....

Yup!! Finally got my hair cut. Hmm.....looks ok to me except I still think that it's too short.....but...never mind.......

After service I went along with Jennifer, Rhoda and Jocye to find me a malay barber........sad.... it was closed......... continue searching we did, we came across a Q-cut.(wonder what it means) After much persuasion by the barber,(ya...he was just advertising non-stop, man...I couldn't take it no more!!) I decided to let him do my hair. Hmm....it turns out he introduced a lady to cut my hair. As the shaving process started, watching my hair flying down the floor, I then realised I brought a whole new meaning to the word ''bush'' ha....ha.... A little snipping here and there and whoa-lah!! There you have it, a masterpiece in disguise...ha...ha..... It only took about 15 minutes just to get rid three-quarters of my hair...cool....

Then it was off to Jennifer's hair, we took a cab to orchard area. After she went in, the rest of us went shopping(she's gonna take like 2 long hours you see....) Oh man....... 90 minutes had passed, my legs were already killing me and the girls were still walking(don't understand why you girls can keep walking and walking...) Hmm...time passed, Jennifer finally came back with her masterpiece. Hmm.....it looks good on her.(phew..... since she's back, we can finally stop shopping) Then it was off to eveing service, man my body was already complaining tired but I had to go there to do some video setup stuff.... As soon as whole thing was over, I quickly had dinner with my father and friends and quickly finish up this blog and Zzz.................

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

hahaa.. so i was "saviour" for ur aching legs.. :)Yah.. what comments did ur parents make??

6:40 PM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

Hee....hee....my dad said it's not that nice and my mum said it's still looks almost the same, nothing's much changed........hmm........ maybe gotta work that out the next haircut........

9:11 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

I think your stylist has to thin you hair a whole lot more actually... Less is best especially when you have thick wavy hair and small eyes.

Experiment with gels and wax. Forget about clays for they are usually for fine hair and that's usually for defining on fine texture.

Last but not least, hair grows so don't fret. You will be needing another cut in approx 6 weeks time. ;)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home