My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Haix...

Damn damn damn..haven't been doing well for lots of test... Today just got back my poa test...shocking!! Got back english paper...think I'll just shoot myself in the head!! Oh well....having a short break right now...just finished studying geography...later gonna finish up my social studies...the topic on population seems easy...I can remember everything..haha...oh well...today maths lesson got screwed!! M.G didn't bring the graph papers!! Damn worried...well luckily got yi-pak to supply me...lessons were boring today...Guo Wei just crap throughout like always....Wee Long dunno who is he exactly "hong-ing" right now!! Haha...and the weather was a killer...chinese ISP was even worse...can't smoke through the essay...well..that's typical china teachers....they are all soooooooo detailed in every little thing...

haha...and yesterday phone prank was hilarous....no time to go into details...haha..yile was dumb...Pearl was like....laughing allllll the way...and priscilla....oh well..stun all the way...haha...damn proud of my mei...wahahahahaaaa...kk...back to studies!!!!!!! Tomorrow's my combine humanities!! Guys pray for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home