My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, July 17, 2006

Dead Man's Chest


Here's a spoiler. Guess what's inside that Dead Man's Chest....well it's just a living heart which Jack Sparrow would call "tum tum"?? Movie was great...there's part 3!! I'm so gonna kill you both Amos Maggie!! You two blurheads...make me miss the front part...argh..jkjk....I'm nice....haha.. And the praise and worship was awesome...kinda irritated when we were being called to stand up and sit down..oh well...still I love the songs...had a blast!!

Had chinese's O listening compre today. I think it was fairly easy..checked the answers with the class and got most of it the same...so should I worry??

I think I'm ready to start lessons with Joshua....woohoo..first time..hope I don't screw up...gonna be someone's so called "shi fu"!! Heehee

People!! I have lots of test this week!!

Martians!! I wanna catch Spiderman 3!!

Mum!! I'm sooooooo broke!!

"Who Am I"
Casting Crowns

[ Joyce Lee's blog ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home