My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Leblanc

The lab today was so boring that I got really frustrated with myself early in the morning. That's the only thing that ticked me off today. Alright, on to other stuff. Well its not that I don't wanna trust those middle-aged uncles and aunties, but they always give me bad direction. Most of them would pause for 'bout 3 seconds, and if they still cannot figure it out, they often tend to make up something else, same goes to this bus driver uncle who seem so confident, but ended up dropping me at a totally different place, and two different uncle and aunties from two different train stations telling me totally different directions. I ended up walking quite a distance to my destination for goodness sake!! Aye my first time in Obolo, nice little place, simple and cosy, more on the lighter side though. The desserts all look fantastic, that's what I heard throughout the afternoon from every customer that came in. "Someone" actually had to serve me yo...hah. The Macarons are really attractive...and quite a number more nice looking ones...definately go well with christmas for sure. And speaking of christmas, I can't wait!! Which also makes me think what I have not done for year 2007, which is, not given the chance to watch Bound For Glory and the other, Genesis..arghh. Okay, tomorrow c maths test, first thing in the morning, all ready to go!! Looks like I have to get someone to help me burn Heroes instead. Bye!!
.
BEHOLD:
This classmate of mine is a very handsome individual: Kenvin Leblanc_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home