My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Jeep

Darn Weekiat, that Jeep, that joker, being ridiculously retarded right now over msn. I can't get over his nonsense lah haha. All the rubbish, claiming to be the background singer of the song I'm listening right now, there's only one Jeep in this world no doubt about that!! And his next album is call: "我的吉普车" I don't know how to read..my dunno what car thingy...its not that funny but aiya its either him or I'm just laughing at nothing actually...*yawn* I'm just tired after today's lectures. Its been ages since I last had fun with 5N1 people. They always like to do things to the extreme...and Weekiat loves to direct traffic haha. I can still remember lots of stuff back then, like watching some concert on my iPod during someone's lesson, calling parents' name which I really couldn't stand it and locking the classroom and just dragging one individual and rip off his uniform. Ya, we were really mean back then. Lots of memories, and of all time I'm bringing this up right now is all thanks to Weekiat for jolting me up. And finally, Kenvin's gonna bring me my limited edition "Secret" tomorrow. It sure took quite a while, but thank God his dad was still able to find it phew. Which means Jackie & Engwee will be coming over my place for movie real soon heh. Ah see, that Jeep is now sending songs over and commenting on something again...damn retard answers again for sure!!
.
蒲公英的约定
周杰倫

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home