My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Class Chalet

Yes Yijun, the blog is rotting, means you still haven't shower?? Anway, I'm back?? Well not really, just hadn't got time to blog. Spent most of my time playing game with Joshua ever since exams ended. Hmm...so ya where do I wanna start...
.
Went to watch Rogue Assassin with Amos last saturday. As usual, this is the second time he brought me to watch such shows if you know what I mean. Haha he was so puzzled when I asked him what kinda movie is that. Alright everyone seem to have watched Ratatouille already except me..oh well..
.
The class chalet was fun. Seriouslly I think I'm super-duper blessed with friends like them, couldn't ask for anyone else better!! The class bought lots and lots of food, like two big trays of chickens, and trays of individual food...too many of it. Night time was really nuts. I was watching Lost cos' I had to watch it, somehow they pulled me into their games. It wasn't so bad, until Javius came in and introduce the alcohol, yes...that's the demon's urine whatever. Don't know who's bright idea was it to have Vicky bring that vodka along. So we started playing and I started losing...to the point where I couldn't differentiate what the card was suppose to be, resulting losing more even when the game haven't even started yet. I so dislike vodka!! It burns burns burns!! See I told ya it was the devil's urine hah. Wanna know who else got drunk? Hah I thought I was gonna be the worst, Chan beat me to it. She can't even count! Javius looks like he's super strong but actually he's not!! Hah if I had photos of you guys I wouldn't be spelling out your names here!! I know Chan has photos of me!! Oh ya and we did celebrate Dennis's birthday, but I really don't remember when that happened..at least I saw the cake in the fridge that morning so..ya nvm. Head went spinning, had the tipsy Yujian to head over to mac alone to get us some tea. Haha funny thing about drinking, I just can't stop burping and farting!! The gas had to come out either the from top, or from the bottom...ya so I have been secretly doing that throughout the night...so Kenvin Michael Leighton, now you all know!! We couldn't get to bed cos' there were non! We opened the room and it looked like dead bodies eveywhere...so we left and watched the sunrise. It wasn't exactly that beautiful, compared to the one I had in youth camp. So ya that's it, I had to catch the early train back home just for my bed, and I thought I had to work on tuesday. Now I really have to work, reporting time, freakin' 8:30am!! And people, I'll be working under MOM, Ministry of Manpower yo!! So don't you dare not pick up my phone calls alright?!! Later_

The Stand
Hillsong United

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home