My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, August 10, 2007

The Green Aunty With the Pink Coloured Bag


IISO presentation finally done!! Feels great!! Actually, I feel real tired...spent the whole of last night working on the presentation. Thank God for the nice people in team Adidas which was like initially six, in the end in which came down to only like four, at least is four useful people, Yijun Tham Yujian and me. Gotta hand it to Yijun for building that whole model, what can I say man. Presentation was great, though I thought it was really kinda funny during the part when we were about to start, Miss Joanna wanted to take a photo of us, then suddenly almost the whole class took out their handphones and started snapping at us like we're some kinda retarded stars. After all that, really think its a good experience, and as far as this whole project is concern, I think my teamates all really pulled it off!! So after days of hardwork, I shall go sleep for at least 12 solid hours man!! I think fridays are the best. I get to see people releasing all that stress out. For a good example, take a look at Michael gayshit at the bottom, he acts cute only on friday with his plastic dimples!! (Aye there are like tons of my team photos standing in that same position lah, can't put all of them up, see I told ya our class made us look like some retarded stars lol..)
.


[ N E W S F L A S H ! ! ]

A man/woman is believed to be found roaming around the campus of temasek polytechnic. People call him gay-auntie for some particular reason. We do have reason to believe that this human being right here is a highly dangerous wanted man. If you see this guy/gal on the streets, please inform Michael at www.plastic-dimple.com!! Last seen by witnesses, he was believed to be armed. On his green-polo-tee shoulders carries a highly dangerous pink-colour handbag. If you happen to see him crawling up any trees or sitting at a chair singing to himself, we kindly ask of you not to agitate him but instead please do sing along with him. We appreciate your attention and cooperation and we promised your identity will remain anonymous. Thank You_
.
REWARD: TAN YIJUN'S IISO ADIDAS MODEL!! (BOOO~~)
ζ˜Ÿζ˜ŸδΉ‹η«
S.H.E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home