My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Shaggy

Finally back in school. My eye is still rotting. Projects?? All cleared for the time being...the rest..let's just wait till a couple weeks later. Tml we're gonna go jogging. Original plan, the school track. Then some smart ass name Leighton said bedok reservoir!! I can't do it lah!! 12 bloody rounds!! Nevermind, we shall see what happens tomorrow. Michael said anything, Qinyi said she only can jog five rounds and Kenvin said what the heck!! And Leighton said he will be bring his bicycle to school tomorrow -.-" Okie, see what happens when we are like assignments-free and projects-free...we let ourselves out!! See the one with the cool hood?? The name is Shaggy. People go vote for her...the video with the one showing a lady singing without looking at the video camera like throughout the whole song...and I really mean throughout the whole song!! That's my Dawg!! The act like "you-feelin' me-yo" kinda dawg...who actually doesn't understand a single word I say ain't that right dawg?! Roar?? Who the heck even shouts like that??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home