My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

One more week left, my group don't seem to be asking about how's the project going on and all that. Hmmm so its really gonna be last minute work next monday I guess...kinda expected it. I went to Hualing's work place today, its so remote lah..and this is gonna go on for the next 3 days. Yesterday's youth encounter, it did sort of remind me of things and stuff...well sometimes being reminded is a good thing yea...still...I ran off back home during dinner session...haha..oh and I got another new surf shorts!! Cindy got it for me from thailand. Hey donkey, thanks for the smelly surf shorts!! You're not that heartless afterall!! Oh and you gotta listen to Papa Roach's first track guys!! "I got a jack black heart."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home