My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Presentation; Role Play

.
did I ever mention to you before that I have a classmate who's name is called
Randy Javius Samuel??
no that's not 3 individual, and no he ain't a malay..
Well he's up there on the left!!


Going for checkup tomorrow, and after what Engwee just told me, he's really freakin' me out lah, all the nonsense like what if I can't defer and all that..nvm..I shall go settle everything tomorrow morning. Anyway, its CMSK presentation today, and boy it was fun. Everyone looked great in their attire. The role play was great. And after the whole thing, the whole class was like taking photos everywhere...

.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEELEONG!!
YOU DO OWE ME LOTS AND LOTS OF FAVOURS
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XEUN!!
LOSING MY NUMBER AGAIN IS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home