My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Rock Climbing is tough!! My fingers are darn useless, wasn't able to get a good grip of anything. Shoes were too big...I couldn't step on the rock!! I didn't know the type of shoes play such a big part. Well, failed the first three attempts, got fed up, went for the last try. Well, manange to climb half way through and yes my lousy fingers gave way again. I think this is the first and my last time I'm gonna do rock climbing...gotta change cca..and change quick!! Gosh I saw body building cca, the men are all like, small chest...but humongous drumstick shoulders!! All genetic freak of nature!! Hmmm..I really can't find any other cca to join...wake-boarding..if only parents would stop worrying about this and that...argh...what else...I don't remember the rest!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home