My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, April 20, 2007


I'm very tired!!!! How's my camp?? It was sart~sart~great!! I really like my class people lah. Thank God for giving me wonderful classmates...well except for one lah. We had our night walk around 1am...which was like super cool timing for haunted rooms and all that. And our schools are link up at a certain floor which makes the whole journey super duper long. Its really fun, 2 hours of fun and laughter, for some reason this class laughs even when they're scared. We had 3 hours of sleep the next day, and had our big event in the afternoon. All the schools from tp gathered and compete with one another. We had the field event and the dragon boat challenge. So cool rite, to know that you can have a dragon boat race anytime you one knowing that there's a reservoir just right behind your school. After school we even have a night party to dance all the way till like now midnight. Too bad, I was really smelly, no extra clothing, can't go down!! Man, I'm lovin' my new life!! Thank God!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home