My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sushi Style



Today we went to Shalee's place to make sushi, Degreeians' style. Yes, its called Degreeians' style cos' its a mess!! I'll show you what I mean later. We have the hardworking people, waking up early in the morning, going out to two different locations just to get the right ingredients and also they are the ones who made the food. On the other hand, we have the lazy trios (Zhanghao Siwei & myself), coming in late and helping ourselves to the food. Well, almost eveyone ate while making it...can't help it. End of the day, rice was found everywhere on the floor, we also have a huge pot of fresh rice left cos' the second cooking was done by Waikeong and myself and the rice looked like semi-porridge semi-rice or something. No more cooking guys!! Next week we're heading for steamboat!! And here's what I was talking about!! Guess some people quickly stole one or two sushi while we're all in the living room and you can see for yourself how everything turn out...look at that heap of sushi!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home