My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Alright. I got into temasek poly, well I should be contented. Mobile & wireless technology ain't that bad right?? Well at least I don't feel that I'm not interested in that course whatsoever, and I guess that makes me an official tp student...I'm really trying to convince myself it ain't that bad you know!! Anyway now that I got my school posting finally settled, I can go have fun for the next one month!! Starting tomorrow, yeah, going to sentosa with the good old gang, its been like 3 years since the last beach outing!! Oh ya, went out with Cheeleong and Engwee to celebrate mr. Lim's birthday at sushi tei yesterday. Dragon Roll taste the best...hmm...oh and I'm gonna got a raise in my salary!! Boss is happy with my performance so yup...more money!!
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the man who never fails to celebrate his birthday, Royal fashion style_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home