My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Only 13 Miserable Choices

Working on the JAE is really frustrating...argh..not to mention what my dad had to just add in to really make me really pissed. Today's just not my day. The least I can do is to forgive and forget...that's rite!! Well at least yesterday wasn't so bad. Had lunch with Madeline and Celine at thai express, ate there for quite a while actually, just talking updating each other up :) This week is missions week. After hearing what seaward said about going missions straight after Os, I was like "let's just go do it man!!"..haha Amos said we both should just go straight after his NS..haha..well I can't leave till I finish serving this country for two long years. Just realised that my trip to sp and np was really stupid. I didn't actually have to go, but due to some rumors and and all that stuff, I decided to just go. Today's just bad bad bad lah. Well at least I finally finish my JAE after two and a half long hours!! I need to jog...feel so weird when I stop jogging for a while now. Hmm..need to think of songs for tomorrow. Thank God at least some of my net people are going, if not, so pai seh for me to be there alone, plus leading alone!! Think even the songs are all gonna be missions. Borrowed a song book from Jocelyn which has all the missions songs you can ever name of. Cool huh.



1. I think its better to be just read like that and full-stop.
2. Alpha pleasing his wife while Jasmine told me that the sermon is boring!!
3. Its the festive season once again.
4. Meet Dotty Polky


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home