My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, January 15, 2007

Payback's A Bi***

I started work today. Waking up at 6am just really kick start your day so wrongly. Anyway, was kinda surprise to find church people there too..region D's Samuel and Darren. Think we really worked like what Darren like to say..DOG!! The job is really monotonous. Just pack 18000 goodie bags for NYP's open house!! Well...I don't think we even manage to complete like a quarter today. We had irritating punks in the room...who can't seems to stop dancing and stop yacking on and on. And again we bump into other region D people. Johnson and Gladys were also working in NYP for other purpose. After work the whole bunch of us went down to food junction for dinner...everything on that table was just about two people...two very...okie I shall not go on...after learning from last week that your pastor reads youths' blog and actually prints it out to share it with others during sermon....like "Today's the worse day of my life!! Well it's not exactly that bad...I didn't bring my hair spray blah blah blah..." *applause* A thumb's up to whoever that blogger is. Hmmm...people always say "payback's a bi***!!" I think I'm starting to know what that really means...wahahaha... alright...1 down, another 7 days more to go...


Erika Toda
ain't she just adorable or what!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home