My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Beyond

I'm back!! And before I write on...Hweexin I read your blog. What the heck are you still doing around here?? Haha...okie...youth camp rocks. Okie..maybe the room wasn't that fantastic...what am I saying...actually the room sucks!! Yesh it really sucks...I have milky water running out of the tap everyday and I heard that some rooms have bats' nests...how cool huh. Well...the condition of the room didn't dampened our spirit I guess...we still had an awesome time these four days...I mean it was really rockin' high baby...just ask every single youth that went there. We're like different now...in a good way..haha.. Besides that...we still get to laugh our ass out during free time. Just ask David Ten and his good buddies (heads up). Just ask Carisser what we both witness (tails up!!). And I'm gonna get even with Grimace I promise. Kinda bored that camp was so short..I came home with scaled leg and busted lips!! It's always during this event, that one will get that kinda...you know that kinda extra boost or something. And this year I know what kinda things He has installed for me. Well...vision vison vison...and more vison. I'll obey and work hard with Him side by side. Oh and looking at the time on my com, I'm less than 12min away. Already I have friends blessing me already. Oh and thanks alot Smartie for your sms :D You won't be missed that I can assure you. Just bring me my sand from thailand!! Thanks again guys....11min!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home