My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I wanna migrate lah...after korea...now I know how bad our weather here is...it's like soooooooooooooo so so so so x100 times bad!! Oh brother...
I also realised that every living thing in Jane's house are all living a good life. All her cats and hamsters are extremly overfed!! Her orange cat(forgot the name) looks fatter than Garfield!! And her other gray-black cat which has this broom-like tail is said to be very dao!! Cats and all, told you my classmate is a witch and is currently a sick witch at the moment staying home on rainy afternoons experimenting potions to cure her sore throat-fever-flu bug.
Trying to load some photos from korea...will be up soon...oh and..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIYAN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home