My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Just finished reading someone's blog which I haven't had any update of him since last week. I read, I was kinda having the..."awww...yeeee...yucks..." feeling...its like all the posts, there's always something about her he won't leave out....that kinda all mushy and stuff thingy...*puke*...alright no offence...haha...

Actually had today all planned to study and prepare questions for my accounts for tomorrow. Somehow dad asked me follow the family to his friend house for some hari raya celebration thingy....my family goes there evey year...I haven't been there for ages. Somehow my dad's friend remembered my name!! She sms my dad and called said to bring me...haha...oh well...not to disappoint people...I went along. I actually kinda like the place...though is like a small 3 room flat...but there were like lots of people. And the people are nice...you know..malays are always so friendly and stuff...they treat everyone like a family to them...so the reception wasn't so bad...I like this kinda cosy family thingy...really!! Just look at all the photos being hanged on their wall shows you how much they love and are proud of their family. Oh and before that we went over to auntie Janet's house...got some stuff for korea use...wahahahaha...I can't wait for this exam to be over with and head on with so many things that I wanna do!! Alright, decided not to go school tomorrow, go do something else instead. Strange...only when I choose not to attend school on that day, then people will start bugging me asking me whether am I going school or not?? Oh brother....


I've seen your anger . I understood the pain you suffer . I've learn to fear . I promise to never awake what I've witness


Who Am I
Casting Crowns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home