My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Mooncake Party

Look at the haze!! I was like getting to bed like half an hour ago and I woke up cause it's very hot!! Turned on my air-con...now just staring at the screen...can't sleep...think it's been a while since my last post..so ya...here I am blogging!! *yawn*

I went to school for accounts for like 3 periods...then decided to run away with Weekiat...cause I thought it's really ridiculous to stay in school for the rest of the day in a room doing revision all on our own. We walked off, went to bukit merah, saw almost like the entire guys from my class at the hawker centre...haha...my class rocks!! Then soon realised that the only guy left behind in school was Weiyang...the most unexpecting person...and for crying out loud, this morning he took out a bible from his bag and showed it to me..it's a gift from his youth pastor..wow...this is Weiyang we're talking about?? Haha...after breakfast the guys went off for gaming...I went home, watched "See No Evil" which Preben finally remembered to bring it for me, after that went over to Shalee's place to study. I finally understand circle properties, geometry...giving the reasons so and so...I feel a little more clever...heee..

After studies I went over cousins' place for mooncake party...it's our every year party thingy...and as always I will love it. The same sight...we got a huge space....found our usual 4 trusty old trees...tied straps linking all 4 of it...and start decorating lanturns all over it. Every year we would like be the centre of attention...cause firstly, the family is big....plus having cousins inviting classmates and neighbours along..it's huge. Secondly, blame it on us for the so called lanturn exhibits...haha...real cool seeing people walking pass looking so 'wow' at these crazy families...haha...I always can't wait for the next coming event!! I love it!!

YO PREBEN!! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home