My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Finally, done with all my papers...one more to go for tomorrow....gosh damn my poa, damn my chemistry!! Went to smartie's place in the afternoon...and Hweexin!! You should know the one thing I hate the most is to be disturbed when I'm sleeping!! Jote that down alright!! And smartie...better take good care of the present...haha..I know you will lah..haix...still so many birthdays this month....there's a couple more I think...and I forgotten about some others few days back...see...september babies...troublesome..haha...just kidding. I'm sooo broke already!! And still thought of getting tuition just for the next month...need to clear some of my doubts...hmm..or maybe ask my peers for help...one more paper to goooooo...hurry and get this over with...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMARTIE!!
( face it...you're old already!! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home