My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sakura

Birthdays birthdays and more birthdays...like the past 3 days...first weekiat, then daphne and today's little bro's...seems like august is a happening month for birthdays...and this coming monday there's gonna be three more on the same day!! Went to Sakura to celebrate bro's birthday with family. Well...kinda regret telling mum to go that place cause someone told me it's good...but it's not really...or should I said it still lose to Paris. Guess I had too much oysters just now, stomach feeling a little uncomfortable, had like more than 20 I guess..haha..just kept eating non stop. I watched LOST again in the afternoon...mum was like saying that we should buy it when it's out. I told her I saw a poster recently where it said coming out soon. She said let's buy it. I was grinning...wahahahaa...I know that season1 cost like 107 bucks around there...so season2...wahahaha...if mum buys it, I'll just happily watch it :D And we're going to check tour packages tomorrow with auntie Janet...can't wait...pray for a fabulous one...can't wait to fly away after Os!!

Happy Birthday ASHY-BOY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home