My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, July 31, 2006

STARBUCKS

Yesterday...once again that switcher for the PC song have to go crazy again...dunno what's wrong with it...it cause me to have 6 people waiting for me just to go for lunch!! After that rushed down to orchard again, meet up with Carisser and Eliz...okie...sorry girls I know suppose to have lunch with you all but I forgot to inform Cheeleong and gang...so erm...pai sei.. I think we spent like nearly an hour in topshop...gosh..shopping with girls is okie...but shopping with Carisser...I can really cry!!!! And I think from now I'll change from coffee bean to starbucks!! Eliz...that mocha really works for me!! I mean I was like so focus with my studies yesterday night....I actually kept revising and revising....cool!!

I so wanna go to city harvest this sunday!! Hockpeng told me they having some 17th anniversary thingy...best part, Don Moen is gonna be there...so erm....think most probably I'm gonna be out of VFC this sunday...haha...any vfc peeps care to follow me??

HAPPY BURFDAEE CARISSER!!
(NO MORE SHOPPING ALRIGHT!!)

"Get High"
F.I.R.飛兒樂團

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home