My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, August 05, 2006


Their album is out!! They kinda delay the date of release it!! Darn!! Hey Smartie, now will be good time to bless me with this cd....since you already requested Jay Chou's one next month!!
There's just too many nice albums being released this month...wonder why...and I got not much money left!! I think I'll just settle with 3cd for these next 2 months...can't help it..those 3 that I want are really good...so....hmmmm...save save save....but then again...too many birthdays coming up!! September is really a killer....I think I have 5 birthdays to deal with...and if I'm not wrong there're 3 of which that are all like just one or two days apart....ahhhhh...that means peeps like you Amos and Smartie!!

I can't wait for this sunday....big performance...praise & worship..everything!! Think only Hockpeng and Sheryl going...oh welll...darn tired right now...sending Nicholas songs...waiting for him to finish up!!

Planet Shakers is coming next week!! It's at Max Pavilion...don't think I've seen them before...oh well..got till tomorrow to give Yingwen a reply...it's only 4 bucks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home