My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Simple things always go wrong...I dunno why...it's like hmmm...should I put it wasn't my fault yet I still have to so call feel bad about it...you know that kinda feeling...nvm..
Went back to chan brothers after school with Yile Yongling to get my pay cheque...so little lah...then went down to queensway. We got into this shop, this young chap...really good in pyscho-ing customers..lol....first he claimed to know Yile,(which he didn't bother to tell me till later) then kept talking non-stop, showing me the clothes around...really couldn't take it. In the end...found one which caught my eye..and I just buy it...cost me 32bucks...that guy said it's was $39 but seeing that he said Yile brought me here, he give me dunno what 20% discount. I was like..."oh man...I get your point alright!! Look, I'm even buying a piece of your cloth, so bug off!!" I kinda regretted it cause didn't get the chance to walk around...but after doing so, I kinda love my shirt afterall..lol. And darn Yile bought a new pair of nike shoe..it was like initally $170+!! Didn't kinda like the design and colour though....but they two were like so into it. After that went down to eat curry rice... the one everyone has been telling me about...finally got to try it...good!! Went home...tried to get my iTunes organise...but ended up stuck on the phone with Smartie...she's eh.......nvm....she's gonna be reading this...oh whatever...bye martiansss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home