My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, August 07, 2006

On a Fence

Honestly..being the one who always have to accomodate others is really a pain. Ever have the feeling that you have to live 2 kinds of life...you know what I mean...nvm...it's really a pain...it's like you have to please both parties...why can't I be the one who's choosy type or just having the power to decide?? Well even if I do have...results always ends up hurting one side...or I ended up being the selfish one and the prick in some nincompoop's eyes....it's difficult...I really hate to disappoint one yet I have to....argh...this kinda position I'm stuck in is really a sh**ty one...I even have to pretend that everything's alright...that fake smile....ahhhhhhhhhhh....whatever.....chinese O result coming out this friday...that's something more to worry about....God pls help meeeeeee



memories once fade away . but now the past haunts . one thought that it could be washed away with the sand . but unfortunately the shadow still lurkes around in quietness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home