My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Mummy Madness

It's like 12am now and for some reason mum is crazy. I was helping bro to get some songs for his project tomorrow..some fashion thingy...sounds cool huh...anyway...started to talk to mum, then she got a little high...she started cracking out jokes which really made the whole family laugh...lol...cannot stand her...hahahaaa..she's a nutcase in a good way...hahaa..really dunno what's got into her today....and I may just be getting a new watch!! Mum said maybe will buy me one...just ask me to go out and look around...woohoo...with mums like that...who needs dads...oops...just kidding..haha...nite martian...and to those who are not in the best of mood, SMILE!! =D ...and Eliz....I'm dreaming of starbucks again at this time...need that shot you know what I'm sayin'!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home