My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Green-White-Brown

I can't believe this...was just reading Sheryl's post...and she encountered the same problem...lol..irritating people bugging her...lol...dude...I also got some sms pranks myself too today. Some nincompoop sms me while I'm like enjoying hearing the sermon lah..and that person claim to be Sheryl...lol..I was like hey...give me a break...next time find a better way to fool me whoever that dork is...haha...you're like playing this kinda mindgames which yours truly is specifically darn good at...wahahaha..okie nvm about that. Sat at the back today with Engwee, was kinda irritated with some guy who kept turning to the right looking at me...really can't stand it. First of all, I don't know him at all...I guess he must be some new guy or something...second, I'm really irritated with his specs...it's like those kind which are pretty thick on the sides...it just piss me off when he wears it lah...I know Jennifer looks good with her's..but that guy..I keep thinking that he wore it to kinda show something or what...furthermore he had two disgusting ring on his right hand...argh...don't wanna say so much...at first I thought I was just paranoid...but Engwee told me the same thing too lah....I was like thinking...dude is there something on my face which you dearly want?? Geee...perhaps the only thing I'll ever exchange is my tiny eyes..heehee..
After service...had lunch then went shopping at orchard again with Eliz and Carisser...it's like the 3rd consecutive week already lah...plus the past two I even went there on saturday just to eat and walk around!! Too bad no starbucks this time...I saw some adidas shoes...really nice..infact almost all their green-white-brown shoes are nice...they're different green combination are pretty cool too...I need $$$!!!

Oh and I gotta say this...I finally caught 'See No Evil'!! It's a must-watch-movie!! Went with Jane and Danni last friday...went to the new cathay...it's huge..but empty...like hardly any shops open...who cares...the movie is really great!! If you thought Jacob Goodnight was sick, some expecting one in that show is like ten times more sick than he is lah....

Tomorrow gonna give my decision to teacher: RETAKE MY CHINESE!!

开始懂了
孙燕姿

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home