My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, August 10, 2006

"L.J in the house"

Argh....Ji Shidanni!! Because of you I can't get to watch my 'See No Evil'!! *bang bang bang*!! The dragon babies were suppose to have a so-called outing...haix...in the end...urgent matter comes first...oh well...gonna watch it tomorrow...but I think this time it's just movie and that's all since there's school tomorrow plus don't think wanna go out there with school-u...haix...wasted my day today. I tried getting Guowei to go cycling with me....somehow he ended up asking people whether wanna go kbox...I was like....a slap in my face that kinda reaction you know...couple of them kept asking..well...don't have enough extra cash dudes...my plans for tomorrow comes first...heehee...in the end all decided to drop the idea....well...it sounded like I'm the cause of it right...to me it kinda sounded obviously yesh...see I told you it's hard playing Mr. nice guy. Well, in the end Weekiat asked me to go over his house for gaming...lol...I loved the way he imitate one of tao zhe's song...lame. I think I'm starting to get a little stuck on a certain game...I know this is definately not the right time for games...so erm...I'm gonna resist alright, I'll bear with that few more months!! Okie, tomorrow chinese result is gonna be out....I seriously can't give myself an estimate on how well or how rotten I will fair...either way...I'm still gonna watch LOST later and sleep soundly!! God pls bless me in my results!! :)

我们小时候
Tank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home