My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Cloud Nine

Guess this week's gonna be busy, fun, and...I dunno.. Went with Joshua Jolyn to queensway last sunday, spotted a nice t-shirt, a black shadow holding an iPod that kinda print...got Joshua to buy it, in the end I went to buy it on monday..haha..really wanted it so much that I rushed there and then get back to school for my lesson.
Really struggling with my accounts, I dunno how to do it.....hmmm...don't know lah..right now I'm on cloud nine...nothing's gonna spoil my mood!! Realised that I tend to take the initiative to study when I'm in a super good mood...oh well....pray that I keep this mood going for at least the next 3months!! So people don't provoke me ya....hahahaa...and today after my PE, some nincompoop stole my uniform, oh well...I don't know why I wasn't angry or what...like I said I'm really in a super good mood!! hahaa...so may God bless whoever that person who stole it...I guess you must be too poor...it's alright...I know you love the smell of my uniform, and I must be some big fan of yours..well...you wanna steal my signature?? I'll leave it in my class, at the notice board alright?? Be sure to get your hands on it!! :D Yeah...gonna have birthday celebration this saturday!! And then sunday, gonna check out tour packages...finally gonna travel again...it's been awhile...a longggg while...

"Let The Praises Ring"
Lincoln Brewster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home