My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Apple & Celery

Stomach not feeling that well...think I ran to the toilet as least 7 times today??Haha..just read what Bel wrote on her msn nick...dunno why but I just find it funny...though is not really that funny...but it's...argh...it just makes me laugh...it goes like this...

[ Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." - They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals - ISABEL ]

Funny?? Well I'm still laughing..hahaha..

Okie as for this coming week, I need to study real hard. Second, I need money!! Money for coming class dinner and money to watch 'Monster House'...think I only get to enjoy these two activities...cannot play too much..oh well..I still haven't plan what to do tomorrow...meet up with friends to practise maths?? Stay home do on my own?? Don't know...it's gonna be a boring week!! And dad's doing some organic drink...like celery and green apple!! *vomit*

Kiss Goodbye
王力宏

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home