My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Get High

Gosh...can't take it anymore...I'm like dying to fall asleep...but dad somehow just don't let me!! He's like busy with the computer in my room!! Blast!! It always used to be him the one who will always nag at me to go sleep early...and now what the heck is this!! It's not the first time already lah...ever since that com came in 3 weeks ago, it somehow became his second wife or something...everytime I said "are you done with the pc?? I wanna sleep.." then he will just say "haven't yet.." I told mummy...well...she just continued sleeping -.-" Oh well..one week break is here, I really gotta discipline myself, gotta make sure I revise, make full use of this one precious week...keep telling myself it's only another like 3 months so....and then it's over. Oh and have I mention this...listen up people, I'm going to Korea!! Yesh..right after my Os!! Can't wait...went to book our tour last week, we even won ourself an mp3 player...hahaha. Let see...guess tomorrow gonna slack, come monday then I'll start :D Love this song alot and the video is nice too...really too bored right now...just post it for myself to watch....and blast you dad!! Are you done!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home