My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Couldn't get myself to study today...argh..dunno what's wrong...perhaps just finding excuses not to study during saturday evenings...and to think I was so enthu' telling Danni I will do my studies later in the night..sometimes you just need that kinda encouragement you know...at least you know there's someone studying with you...but then again..I didn't. Went out with dad and bro in the late morning to do my passport and stuff...waited like nearly an hour, then went to sim lim square to get hardisk for the new com...this time I'm really gonna love it...the memory space is awesome!! And I got something for my iPod!! Then went to katong just to eat laksa...what's so great about that place?? Reached home in the late afternoon, kinda piss when I realised that they didn't play 'LOST' today...then I decided to study later in the night, but dad was meddling with the com, wires all over in my room...tried studying in mum's room, then again...I only studied for like 30min...it's hard to get my geo and ss in my head...all those dead memory work can really kill me!! And once again dad is still on the com at this time...which really makes me argh....I wanna sleep lah for crying out loud!!



夜的第七章
周杰倫

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home