My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm Feeling You

Yesterday dinner was awesome....think we all have been waiting for this day to come like for how long?? 3 years already?? Finally able to see that kinda...words cannot describle, kodak moment!! The only big boo-hoo is that, no one brought a camera!! But still we had fun, doing our infamous pranks and jokes only we ourselves could somehow understand. No offence but the only person who went was Preben if you know what I'm sayin'....I mean...where are the rest?? Even Ashraf didn't turn up, said that no one inform him...I mean how can one forget a tall guy like him...not to mention he's our chairman hello?? Hmm..oh well...anyway if I'm gonna have this kinda food thingy again, I'm definately bringing Weiyang Meiying Jane Danni these 4 little keys along. Danni can probably clear what's left extra, Jane can just feed all of us whole day long and the two little ones can just entertain and brighten up our day!! And arcade is a real waste of money, don't believe ask the rocker who was so enthu' about learning how to play the guitar with me...in less than 12 seconds, game over and 3 bucks flushed down. Sadly, didn't get to watch 'LOST' but that's okie!! This week is sabbath week!! See, He has eveything plan out for me!! So...means I'm still catching it this saturday!! Gonna start on ss later I hope...it's pure dead memory work...but now gonna go and pick up smartie's cd!! A little stupid that it's only claimable after 8pm...went there during noon and this lady say depends on how fast the ship comes in -.-'' Hello I've already see you guys packing the stuff yesterday evening!! Even Weekiat has already grab a hold of his copy...and now he's thinking of giving it away...haha.. Michelle Branch rocks!! Nothing better than her voice into my ears!! Breathe!! I'm feeling you!!

I'm Feeling You
Santana Feat. Michelle Branch & The Wreckers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home