My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Transitional Champ

I failed my maths. Think I really deserve to slap myself for that...I screwed myself up. Firstly, I didn't read the questions properly, I simplified instead of solve...then I forgot to add some addition & subtraction signs...then I have teachers deducting my marks because my workings were not labelled and it was all over the place. Since when do workings need to labelled?? That's my own working mind you!! And to top all up, the school had some ceremony for people who improve like tremendously...F9 to like what...A2...that's like...argh...blame me for being so stuck up!! Cause I really couldn't stand the whole ceremony....I was already very tired and vexed, then I have the air-con blasting....then have to hear all the improvements that 'everyone' have made. The way I heard it...just puts me way down...demoralised...and condemn the apples!! Okie I'll leave the apples alone.

Went home and sleep...then woke up, suddenly remembered something that Joey Styles had once said..goes like this: "Is he what the crowd says he is?? A transitional champ??" Like somehow this sentence just kinda shake me if you know what I'm tokin' about...nvm. Then went for net, felt much better already, net was fun I have to say...no more those cold cold nets which I thought happened a couple of times...okok...shhhhhh...then went to look for Shalee. She really takes care of me...I called her to ask her for her chemistry notebook, instead she took the trouble and prepared all the notes I needed, and even got me tons of papers to practise...where to find such friend?? Haha...we then talked for quite a while...learnt some stuff and so...thanks Shalee...and thanks again for that important tip...haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home