My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Smiles; Thanks

It kinda sucks when you gotta pretend that everything's alright. My parents know me too well already. They can sense when I'm feeling down, and it's always the same question they'll ask when they realise it: "never do well for exams right??" Oh well, I still haven't tell them my grades though....gotta smile infront of them, accompany them watched s'pore idol last night, like as if I cared or even followed up that show. Today morning, mood was rather alright, left the car, saw Shiyan...she was like smiling...I was like..wow..okie...then started to forget what hell I went through yesterday. What really made my day was the fact that once again we're back in class, and I get to see my class entertainers do what they do best!! And furthermore, I had Pearl to cheer me up!! Yesterday went to get her a pair of earrings...and yesh the birthdays still goes on...like probably all the way till the end of this month..haha..

Smartie!! Sheryl!! Thanks for cheering me up!! Haha..both your tag and post...I've read them...haha...thanks alot..appreciate it. And Smartie, I somehow found your that silly sunflower tissue paper in my pencil case yesterday!!

PEARL!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home