My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Feather Duster

If you wanna go just go!! Don't have to be like such a nice person, calling me up and telling me all the crap!! And for pete's sake next time at least let me know, don't make me bring things around when you know that person is not coming, for your info I'm like carrying some expensive stuff around with me and I nearly forgot to take it a couple of times today. Screw this sh**!!

Finally got it off my chest...it's like been bothering me...stupid!! I was so mad, that I didn't even take my favourite sunday nap. Instead, I decided to go over to Joshua's place to study...guess as the exams draw near, my only way and the only way to relieve my stress, anger whatsoever is to do more revision...kinda cool for me...at least I'm revising. Did my maths paper...oh and Yogi really looks adorable...even though most of its fur has been shaved...still growing in process...haha..and he's tail looks like some worn-out feather duster used over 10 years...heee..and I think I've made spoilt their clock...it's those "ku-ku" clock from europe..oops...Josh you sure it was me?? And today is once again children's day..that can only mean one thing.....and yesh I still do remember okie....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE!!
I remember you
YUI
I remember you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home