My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, October 15, 2006

After seeing all the classes video at yesterday's graduation ceremony, I can safely say my class rocks!! I mean the others were good, but I think ours was better!! Hahaha...loading it now...think I'll post it tomorrow.

Today went out with Amos, suppose to go edge and study, in the end, we kinda sidetrack, ended up going sim lim square to buy a PSP!! Gosh I really love it!! It's really cool!! After that went down to edge, I still had an hour to study. Praise and worship was really good, perhaps it's my two weeks of absence or something....I dunno...everything is just great today!! Went down to orchard after edge, had pepper & lunch, or pepper lunch...can't remember...the rice was not that bad...still I think it's just fried rice...Eliz...it is fried rice!! Haha...and go picture what I have envisioned for you...15 roses and 1 lip-gross!!

周杰倫

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home