My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Off to a good start today. It's been ages since I had a good long rest like today. Went to school in the afternoon with Meiying to have consultation with P.Singh..now I know how lame my source base answers were...after hearing what he said, I realised all my mistake were like stupid. I then realised that the consultation was only 30minutes...sheesh...well in the end did maths in school..went home, got notes and stuff...then went back to school again in the evening to study with Khngyong Cindy Hweexin. Think the best part of the day was dinner with the guys...damn Khngyong...wonder what he stores in his brain...he pulls out all sorts of jokes there is in the book....and they are not the daily joke you hear in school...damn him...can't believe he entertain us for one full hour..haha....getting back maths paper tml...I already know what kinda marks I got, damn....my class is really kickin' in...I see more A1s....

Goodbye My Lover
James Blunt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home