My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I love yesterday's net...well...at least now our net has grown...from the fantastic 4 to the enormous 8...alright..erm...it doesn't ryhmn...oh well..my net did grow....that's all it matters..prayer works!!

Today, family went out to east coast, Joshua came over to my place, suppose to study..but ended up doing something else...oh well...went edge...something happened during alter call which kinda brighten me up..not gonna really say it lah... And then went to orchard AGAIN...dunno what's wrong with us..always go over there for dinner, and then went shopping...Amos and I got the same top from "Pull & Bear"(dunno what's that), now the more I look at it, indeed it does look like what Eliz said, Engwee style!! Hmmm..I saw another one, something like all-american t-shirt, it's 60 bucks!! I wanna get it!! But it's darn stupid to spend that kinda money on tee!!

Oh and people, my net is having a little party on the 3rd november..it's open to all you guys lah...so erm..ya..interested, get back to me alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home