My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, December 11, 2006

Keep thinking that something is missing....well that's what I get for packing my bag at 12am. Well...think I'm almost done packing...passports money toothbrush...I think all there inside. Smartie told me to bring a zipbag...what's a zipbag?? I had to entertain some active midnight walkers for the past 2 days who seem to be really active after 2am. Oh and Jackie got me a game to entertain myself for the night...haha...practising to beat Engwee first then come to her. Finally 6 more hours and I'm gonna leave the house.....to the place where parents ain't allowed there, you have no rules...hahaha..okie maybe some...but Joshua claims to call the shots...now that sounds good. Marina square has a nice place for ice-cream...don't believe ask the lady photograhper who pratically takes pictures of every meal aka Maggie!! (hey u did say you're gonna post it in your blog rite~~~haha and since when Amos start to like movies such as Open Season!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home