My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, December 16, 2006

My 18th

I've watched Eragon, and quite frankly, it sucks. Watched it yesterday with Amos Joshua Carisser...only Amos seems to be the only one enjoying it..or maybe he pretended to enjoy it cos' he was the one who kept suggesting that movie since I couldn't get to watch Night At The Museum...not until the 21st that is!! We headed down to east coast lagoon at night. Darryl recommended the best stalls here and there...we all sat close in a small table, just eating and watching Joey doing his usual you-know-what and killing other people's conversation(that my friend is the second time already!!). My net got me a cake with those silly candles and people around were staring at me just blowing non-stop. Oh and thanks alot Joey for the all round questions thingy...I'm just counting down to the 19th right now. Suppose to go Wah-la-wah-la(if that's how its spelt) after dinner, too bad we have ages below 18...haha...went mac instead, played cards again...I think our people now has a deck in their pockets everywhere they go. Played till around 1 plus, got Joey and Joshua to come over to my area to chat. Now 18 already, don't feel any much different, not even older...just hmmm...I don't know. Thanks alot you guys for the celebration!! Really enjoyed myself last night!!

And I manage to get uncle Jason and family for dinner today. Finally...been waiting for like ages to see them. Suppose to celebrate with my family today, but I insisted that Jason has to come over to celebrate with me cause I really miss Brian and Jasmine!! Had some weird chat with him when I was messaging him but still I got them. And Dad got me a mudpie from Island Creamery, suppose to be really good from what I heard from Joey when he ran into the my house just to boom in my toilet yesterday night..haha..

Oh and to those who remembered, thanks for the sms!!
Cindy Shalee Engwee Jackie Joey Shiyan Hweexin Sheryl Soonhuat Joleen Ginnette Yongling Gerard Lina Peesin Jocelyn Carisser Amos Jane Danni Weiping Pakmun Hannah Jesline Alice Jianhao Yingying Madeline Colin

Oh and so sorry Jane & Danni...couldn't hang out with you girls...erm...I'll still see you two during our christmas party alright!!

Okie Smartie this one is for you. Yesh I received your card!! Yesh I'm super duper touched!! (Gosh you really wrote alot!! *faint*) Even though you're not around, somehow you still manage to make your presence felt huh...I'm disgustingly impress *shivers* Okie I shouldn't say so much...and yesh I did msg you today morning lah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home