My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Chocolate Banana Balls

I think everyone is going nuts today lah!! We have magico doing his stupid jokes, we have David TEN doing seemingly nothing today...and Carisser said things that shouldn't be said...pee and all that...haha..Maggie went a little high today...and whoever says that Eliz is not a crazy woman!! Chocolate Banana Ice-cream Balls....whatever that means...to Eliz's "ju hua tai" which sounded awfully wrong...iya everybody just sound so wrong today. We ate Haagen-Dazs fondue like we had never tried it before...what else...Maggie ate in such a what she'll like to call it, un-glam way(okay if that's how u spell it) Eliz showed her classy way of getting the bill(so not cool eliz!!). Okie, I think the crazy one is me blogging all this crap. And Maggie Lim!! If I remembered correctly, I asked you to pass me that day party photos...so why in the world do I see like a bizillion of photos of your clothings in your thumbdrive!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home