My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Chunk-face!!

The last two birthdays to end the year off. We celebrated for Kaiyi and Dorothy at my place. Did all sorts of cooking. Darryl baked a shepherd's pie...which i think it's kinda cool (don't know why I suddenly type that but that word has been getting into my head!!), and it was really good...i think that was the only food I ate besides Joyce forcing me to eat her salad..haha.. Auntie Dora made a mango cake...she delivered it this morning...yesh I was darn grumpy cos' there's nothing more in this world I hate...and that's to be waken up by somebody early in the morning!! Quite a big group of people I had today...we had combine net...oh and David Ten was here!! Well...Joey, our all-time-classic man led worship again...and Joyce was freezing us with her icy powers as usual...haha...this kinda thing only happens in my net.....cold~~eh..I mean cool huh. I wanna post photo of the guys holding the choppers but Maggie is not around!! Maggie I need the photos!! And tomorrow after edge, gonna have that party gathering which I had been waiting for quite some time already...it only happens once a year!! Can't wait!!


* here's something for you to think about chunk-face!! BURN!!

Matthew 7:3-5
3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home