My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry "Merry" X'mas

My christmas was great!! So was my christmas eve party too!! Went over to Alpha's place for dinner. Okie, the food was really really good...and I mean it!! Then went over to Jane's house to join the gang. Usual style, played those disgusting drinks and all that...well at least it's much more fun than what Jolyn told me about the other gathering they had at Carisser's place which I couldn't make it.....I think....iya...miss out alot of parties...they all clashed at the same day and time...haix... We had exchange gifts at 12. I got Danni's present....think that's the very first gift I ever had from her...though we're like what...close for 3 years...stupid lah. Khngyong got mine...the rest I couldn't remember..haha..

Next morning had to go watch the production. I had to admit this time it was really good, I mean finally we gotta see proper actual costume and stuff, unlike the past when we just did things the simple way...hmm...really not bad. After that went down to vivo, watched The Holiday with Carisser Darryl Joleen Joshua Kaiyi. Suprisingly, I really like that show alot, though the seat was like really yucky...we sat like the first row...and I've never ever seen such HUGE subtitles in my whole entire life!! The story line was really good...someone told me it was kinda realistic as in real life thingy....I thought it was kinda fairytale so to speak...haha..

really got nothing to do right now...so just wanna type and type and type non-stop....

Okie...lots of christmas gifts and cards. So many people to thank:
Eliz Amos Engwee Jackie Jocelyn Cheeleong Jennifer Darryl Joleen Eugene Yen Eliza May Stanley Sarah Carisser Reen Danni Dorothy

Oh and just to update my birthday gifts...I really love them all
Amos Maggie got me a Nike tee
Engwee Jackie Cheeleong Andrew Alpha Jocelyn got an iPod charger
Shiyan Benazir Pauline Benjamin Hockpeng Sheryl got me a shirt and a belt

Shalee got me something which I've yet to go claim it!!
Carisser Joshua Jolyn Joey got me havaianas slippers
(the cartoon is really interesting~~~)
Cindy Hweexin got me soundbox
*oh and thanks for the surf shorts smartie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home