My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, January 04, 2007

*YAWN* Gosh I really don't know what I'm doing with my life. Everyone seems to be busy with schools, test, work and all that. I turn on my computer everyday, check through the mails I've received, praying that I'll get a job somehow. Talked to that same few people on msn, on the phone, even sms...and sometimes I just get so annoyed cos' some irritant would bug me cos' the person himself can't seem to get a life or something like that...and then puts the blame on me for whatever reason there is. What a life!! Engwee still hasn't pass me the ps2..which really leaves me no other choice but only the internet. Growing fat is one which I can't run away from seeing all those christmas chocolates which doesn't come in bars but boxes!! And I have to also face parents' nagging and complains for rotting at home and not getting my butt out there working. What else is there to complain?? Hmm...I need money!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home